- Home »
- Matson Quality
At Matson quality is created through consistent dedication to set of principles in the way we care for the forest and land, the wood we harvest, the people who grade and handle the product and our commitment to our valued customers.
Our customers know quality when they see it...
Click any image to enlarge.
A recipe for quality:
- Over 200 years experience in the lumber business, stretching 9 generations
- Nearly 27,000 acres of company owned resources
- Procurement area of 100 mile radius of Brookville, PA
- 100+ quality conscious employees
- 6 full time foresters to implement sustainability and best practices regarding our most coveted investment
- Over a million board feet of kiln capacity
- 3 sawmills dedicated to quality production
- 1 goal: Deliver a consistent product at a competitive price for the next 200 years